Artist of the 3D variety, skilled in environment asset creation. I have experience with multiple engines and art styles.
*Chivalry 2 - (PC, Consoles, TDB) - preproduction and tech investigation
*Overwatch - (PC, Consoles, 2016) - joined in 2018
• Islands of Nyne - (PC - 2018)
• Mirage: Arcane Warfare – (PC – 2017)
• Albino Lullaby: Episode 1 – (PC – 2015)
• Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior – (PC – 2013)
• Chivalry: Medieval Warfare – (PC – 2012)
• Project Nubby - (Playstation Home – 2011)
• Cogs – (Playstation Home – 2011)
*= Contributed to
-Hard surface sub-division modeling for high to low poly workflow.
-Organic modeling experience with a heavy focus on zbrush sculpting
-Advanced texturing skills in multiple styles, for both PBR and traditional workflows. I am experienced with both Substance and Quixel Packages.
-Experienced with modular environment asset creation for efficiency and ease of use in game engines.
-Excellent communication skills.
-Ability to prioritize tasks, work under pressure and strict deadlines.
Software Proficiency :
Creating environments for Overwatch 2
•Working with level designers to bring graybox levels to life in Overwatch and Overwatch 2.
Modelling, Texturing, and Worldbuilding.
Contributed the following maps:
• Toronto Blizzcon Demo for Overwatch 2
• Helping to set and maintain art direction and best practices
• Creating high quality 3d game assets for use within the Unreal Engine 4, from modular kits to unique props.
• Creating textures and materials using a mixture of Photoshop and Substance Designer.
• World building in engine, working with level designers to bring levels from greybox blockouts all the way through to completion, including lighting, fx placement, post processing, etc.
• Identifying areas of optimization to help artists reduce CPU and GPU cost of visuals.
• Self motivated and organized, helping identify and delegate tasks to small team of environment art.
Shipped at Torn Banner:
Mirage Arcane Warfare - PC - 2017
Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior - PC - 2013
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - PC - 2012
Satisfied clients include:
Define Human Studios
Wild Devil Studios
Creatives in the Attic
Tale of Tales
Berserk Entertainment Inc.
• Worked with artists from both development teams making 3d in-game assets across multiple titles for Playstation Home.
• Responsible for modeling and texturing assets based upon other artists’ concepts using current workflow techniques and iterating revisions based upon feedback while under a tight schedule.
• Analyzed documentation to incorporate character animations efficiently into the pipeline.